I attended the Associated Realty of the Americas conference this week in Seattle. They have a very dynamic group of top producers involved in their network of agents in the US, Canada and Mexico.
One of the people I met there introduced me to a new form of financing I was unfamiliar with, securities based loans. These are loans that are collateralized by publically traded US or foreign securities. They can be used for any purpose, including real estate.
- Fixed rate interest rates of between 2.5% and 4.5%
- Up to 80% Loan to Value Ratio of the portfolio
- Low origination fees and no other closing costs
- Loans are non-recourse
- Loan terms of between 3 and 10 years
- Minimum loan amount is $100,000
- Maximum loan amount is unlimited
- Can be funded in as little as 10 days
- All loans are SEC and FRB compliant
With the credit market at tight as it is, this can be an alternative to be able to obtain favorable financing terms.Buying Office Space , Investment Real Estate