OfficeFinder Member Information
We have comprehensive knowledge and experience with years invested in the Tulsa market. Traditionally, real estate transactions are complicated and market data can be overwhelming. Our experience and in-depth market data protects you while helping you reach an informed decision.
With your needs in mind, we explore the market, evaluate space requirements, examine locations and estimate costs so you can budget appropriately while effectively making your property decision. Choosing a property, whether it's office, retail or industrial, is just the beginning. What follows - offers, negotiations and lease/purchase details is where we play a vital role on your behalf.
Ultimately, you make the final decision, one reached by having a thorough grasp of the facts and figures. Our service is provided at no cost to our clients. Our fees are paid by the landlord, but only after we find and negotiate a suitable location for you.
Our goal is to assure your ongoing satisfaction in this and any future lease/purchase arrangements with which we are privileged to assist you.
If you are looking for office space in Tulsa, or the surrounding area, please contact us today!
- Renting or Leasing Office Space of 1,500 square feet or larger
- Purchasing Office Space of 1,500 square feet or larger
- Executive Suites / Shared Office of 1,499 square feet or larger
- Medical Space of 1,500 square feet or larger
- Low-cost Office Space of 1,500 square feet or larger
- Retail or Street Front of 1,500 square feet or larger
- Studio Space of 2,000 square feet or larger
- Mixed-use Space of 1,500 square feet or larger
- Industrial/Warehouse of 4,000 square feet or larger
- OK - Bixby
- OK - Broken Arrow
- OK - Catoosa
- OK - Claremore
- OK - Jenks
- OK - Muskogee
- OK - Owasso
- OK - Sand Springs
- OK - Sapulpa
- OK - Stillwater
- OK - Tulsa
- OK - Tulsa-Downtown
- OK - Tulsa-Oil Capital Historic District
- OK - Tulsa-Pearl District
- OK - Tulsa-Uptown/Riverview