OfficeFinder Member Information
I believe in the importance of building relationships with my clients and take the time to fully understand their needs and desires. A recent client stated, “You have earned the right to be heard through your caring, thoughtful, no nonsense approach to business”. My vast experience and knowledge of not only the organizations involved in a transaction, but of the deal-making process, current market trends and issues that can influence each deal, provides me with the necessary qualifications when representing my clients.
As a local Salem agent aligned with large real estate firm, I have many resources available to me.
We firmly believe that the only way to stay on top of real estate trends is to combine effort with other commercial specialists. The day to day management of the ever changing costs of owning combined with sales and leasing cycles are now monitored as useful tools for the benefit of our client’s needs and wants.
Too often selling and leasing are at odds, their perspectives far apart, placing the client at risk. We think that it is the job of the sale/lease agent to help place a client in the best real estate transaction, based on the client’s goals and comfort level. It is management’s job to make it perform to those levels and goals. This requires good communication and constant interaction. We believe marketing and knowing your market creates success. If this makes sense to you, contact me today to discuss your needs.
If you are looking for office space in Salem, or the surrounding area, please contact us today!
- Renting or Leasing Office Space of 999 square feet or larger
- Purchasing Office Space of 1,000 square feet or larger
- Executive Suites / Shared Office of 1,000 square feet or larger
- Medical Space of 999 square feet or larger
- Low-cost Office Space of 999 square feet or larger
- Retail or Street Front of 1,000 square feet or larger
- Mixed-use Space of 999 square feet or larger
- Industrial/Warehouse of 900 square feet or larger
- OR - Salem