OfficeFinder Member Information
Seattle Office space rents are typically the second largest line item on a company's expenses. Therefore, economics are usually a critical factor. Not only will I find the right space for you and negotiate a favorable agreement, but I will spend the time to put together a financial analysis for our short listed properties to ease the decision making process and save you time.
I have been analyzing business needs and negotiating office space contracts for businesses in Seattle for over 10 years. In order to best advise my clients, I believe it important to first understand their unique business needs and then translate those needs into a tailored, strategic plan.
If you are looking for office space in Seattle, or the surrounding area, please contact me today!
I am unable to take on new clients at this time.
- Renting or Leasing Office Space of 999 square feet or larger
- Purchasing Office Space of 999 square feet or larger
- Executive Suites / Shared Office of 999 square feet or larger
- Medical Space of 999 square feet or larger
- Low-cost Office Space of 999 square feet or larger
- Studio Space of 999 square feet or larger
- Mixed-use Space of 999 square feet or larger
- Industrial/Warehouse of 999 square feet or larger
- WA - Auburn
- WA - Edmonds
- WA - Kent
- WA - Lynnwood
- WA - Lynnwood-Alderwood Mall
- WA - Mountlake Terrace
- WA - Seattle-Eastlake Union
- WA - Seattle-Lower Queen Anne
- WA - Seattle-North End
- WA - Seattle-Pioneer Square
- WA - Seattle-South End
- WA - Seattle-South Lake Union
- WA - Seattle-Univ District
- WA - Seattle-West Seattle
- WA - Seattle-Westlake Union
- WA - Tukwila