OfficeFinder Member Information
My transaction management process enables my clients to maximize their options and market leverage. It also allows me to manage a creative process in an efficient and cost-effective manner. Equipped with the understanding of the client's business and the San Antonio office space market, I work with my clients to define their space needs as well as to identify any additional criteria.
You will receive market research, space surveys, and a detailed analysis of alternatives for them in the San Antonio area. This technical analysis assures that there are no surprises after the move-in. I then formulate a negotiating strategy with my clients and negotiate a tough yet flexible lease. I also assists clients on an ongoing basis after move-in. My clients benefit from my superior counsel and advocacy in negotiating lease terms.
If you are looking for office space in San Antonio, I'd love an opportunity to discuss what I can do for you.
- Renting or Leasing Office Space of 499 square feet or larger
- Purchasing Office Space of 999 square feet or larger
- Executive Suites / Shared Office of 999 square feet or larger
- Medical Space of 999 square feet or larger
- Low-cost Office Space of 999 square feet or larger
- Retail or Street Front of 999 square feet or larger
- Studio Space of 999 square feet or larger
- Mixed-use Space of 999 square feet or larger
- Industrial/Warehouse of 999 square feet or larger
- TX - Boerne
- TX - Bulverde
- TX - Kyle
- TX - New Braunfels
- TX - San Antonio
- TX - San Antonio-CBD
- TX - San Antonio-North Central
- TX - San Antonio-Northeast
- TX - San Antonio-Northwest
- TX - San Antonio-South
- TX - Shavano Park