OfficeFinder Member Information
The value a business can gain from engaging an office tenant representation broker to handle its office space needs, is equal to the gains it receives when they hire a CPA for financial needs and an attorney for legal matters:
Real estate typically is a business's second largest expense; companies can't afford to overlook the benefits of professional tenant representation services when thousands of dollars are ultimately at stake.
There are no savings to be had by not hiring a tenant representation broker.
* In the first place, there is no cost to you.
* Unlike a landlord's broker, your exclusive tenant representation broker is 100% accountable and committed to you because they have a legal responsibility to represent your best interests, not those of a landlord.
* Save hours of your valuable time and thousands in company dollars by hiring a professional to manage the real estate process for you.
* Your exclusive tenant representation broker will of course also save you thousands of dollars in occupancy costs by negotiating the maximum concessions on every transaction.
* A tenant broker's role is to provide you with the comprehensive data and impartial advice you need to make the right corporate real estate decisions and, in turn, provide the most economical, operationally effective and risk free real estate solutions for your business.
* Tenant brokers' negotiating expertise and intimate knowledge of commercial real estate can easily save you an average of 30% in occupancy costs in today's market.
You can quickly and easily save thousands of dollars by hiring an expert commercial real estate negotiator.
If you are looking for office space in the New York, or surrounding areas, contact us today!
- Renting or Leasing Office Space of 2,500 square feet or larger
- Purchasing Office Space of 3,000 square feet or larger
- Executive Suites / Shared Office of 2,500 square feet or larger
- Medical Space of 2,500 square feet or larger
- Low-cost Office Space of 2,500 square feet or larger
- Retail or Street Front of 1,499 square feet or larger
- Mixed-use Space of 2,500 square feet or larger
- Industrial/Warehouse of 5,000 square feet or larger
- NY - Astoria
- NY - Bohemia
- NY - Commack
- NY - Dix Hills
- NY - East Patchogue
- NY - Farmingdale
- NY - Garden City
- NY - Hauppauge
- NY - Hicksville
- NY - Jericho
- NY - Levittown
- NY - Long Island
- NY - Long Island City
- NY - Lynbrook
- NY - Manhattan
- NY - Massapequa
- NY - Melville
- NY - Merrick
- NY - Mineola
- NY - Nassau County
- NY - New York
- NY - New York City
- NY - New York-Garment Center
- NY - New York-Grand Central
- NY - New York-Lower Manhattan
- NY - New York-Manhattan
- NY - New York-Midtown
- NY - New York-Plaza District
- NY - Patchogue
- NY - Plainview
- NY - Queens
- NY - Spring Garden
- NY - Wantagh
- NY - Westbury
- NY - Woodbury