OfficeFinder Member Information
I’ve been selling and leasing real estate since 1992, before that I was an engineer in the tech industry in Silicon Valley. I know Napa office space and real estate: I’ve sold investment property for over twenty years throughout the Napa Valley from shopping centers to office buildings. I love the many facets a vineyard estate property offers as well as the intricacies of a winery. I know how to analyze investment real estate and how to market a residential luxury estate.
Early in my real estate career I also worked in asset property management since 1990 managing multi-million dollar real estate portfolios. This gave me a broad knowledge of building systems and what to look for when analyzing property during due diligence.
I love technology and implement more new technology than other brokers and quite often am a trailblazer when embracing this technology in my business model.
I am active in the community, associate member of the Napa Valley Grapegrowers, on all the social media outlets and am the only bi-weekly real estate columnist for the Napa Valley Register since 2013.
I am a no-nonsense broker that never sacrifices integrity or my clients’ interests as I work towards an equitable transaction for my clients.
Make sure to contact me for you Napa office space needs.
- Renting or Leasing Office Space of 999 square feet or larger
- Purchasing Office Space of 999 square feet or larger
- Medical Space of 999 square feet or larger
- Low-cost Office Space of 999 square feet or larger
- Retail or Street Front of 999 square feet or larger
- Mixed-use Space of 999 square feet or larger
- Industrial/Warehouse of 1,499 square feet or larger
- CA - Napa
- CA - Sonoma
- CA - Vallejo