OfficeFinder Member Information
Prior to opening my company worked to locate two (2) 400+ jobs facilities into a rural/semi-urban area of Louisiana and oversaw most aspects of these projects through to completion. These areas included new employee recruitment, government financial assistance, construction, vendor support, training, and site analysis.
Assisted with the expansion of several businesses in a rural/semi-urban area of Louisiana, negotiating incentives, developing training and recruitment plan for new employees and working to determine additional needs of the companies.
I have authored and lobbied State legislation to assist with business retention and expansion.
As an instructor for the International Economic Development Council, I teach in the areas of marketing, retention and small business development strategy.
In 2011 I was selected as REALTOR® Of The Year by the Central Louisiana Board of REALTORS®.
Specialties: Incentive analysis, site location analysis, governmental relations, workforce development, business development, market research.
If you are looking for office space in Alexandria, I'd love the opportunity to discuss how I can help.
- Renting or Leasing Office Space of 999 square feet or larger
- Executive Suites / Shared Office of 500 square feet or larger
- Medical Space of 999 square feet or larger
- Low-cost Office Space of 499 square feet or larger
- Mixed-use Space of 999 square feet or larger
- Industrial/Warehouse of 1,499 square feet or larger
- LA - Alexandria
- LA - Pineville