OfficeFinder Member Information
* I will represent the tenant's side in a negotiation for a lease.
* I will send the tenant an exhaustive list of all of the listings that might suit the tenant, no matter who the listing agent or owner is.
* I will show the tenant the properties they are interested in and help them to analyze the location for their particular business.
* I am knowledgeable about the community and its business needs, and if she/he is not, they will be honest about it and bring in professionals to assist the tenant in their decision making.
* I am knowledgeable about the leasing market and will show the tenant comparable leasing situations that will help the tenant and the rep to determine a reasonable lease rate for the properties of interest.
* I will freely interpret the language of leasing to the tenant. Such as "what is a nnn lease?"
* I will draft a letter of intent outlining the tenant's proposal to the landlord. The letter of intent is an industry standard way to begin negotiations on a leased space.
* I will put the tenant's interests first and negotiate reasonably and fairly on behalf of the tenant.
* I am familiar with leases and their language and help review the lease the tenant is expected to sign. Then I will recommend that the tenant take the lease to their attorney for additional review.
* I will make referrals to reputable attorneys, inspectors and contractors.
* I am most often paid by the landlord with whom we negotiate the lease, but sometimes I will negotiate a lease with a landlord who does not have agency representation of their own and in this case, the tenant will pay my fee.
If you are looking for office space in Olympia, or the surrounding area, please contact me today!
I am unable to take on new clients at this time.
- Renting or Leasing Office Space
- Purchasing Office Space
- Executive Suites / Shared Office
- Medical Space
- Low-cost Office Space
- Retail or Street Front
- Studio Space
- Mixed-use Space
- WA - Olympia