OfficeFinder Member Information
Smart companies and individuals understand the value of expertise. It may be possible to spend time acquiring the knowledge and skill necessary to master the commercial real estate market so that a company's real estate requirement, for example a need for new facilities, goes smoothly. But not many business people have the time or inclination to do so. Instead, they readily admit that market dynamics change daily and recognize that a veteran broker is much better equipped to look after their firm's welfare.
The only way for companies to be certain that their needs will be represented is to retain a broker who will ensure that their interests remain at the forefront of every step in the real estate process, no matter what the requirement under negotiation.
Our national company has been one of most successful real estate firms in the San Francisco Bay Area. Our guiding goal has been to be the Bay Area's best locally managed real estate company - the one that provides the best agents, best service, best local knowledge, and best buyer and seller experiences.
Every associate in our company will provide you with a level of service that is unmatched in the real estate industry. Every member of our team is dedicated to:
* Achieving a higher standard of professional service and client care.
* Listening, learning, and work toward fulfilling your individual needs and goals.
* Knowing and focusing on neighborhood markets throughout the Bay Area.
* Communicating clearly with you before, during, and after the transaction.
* Building long-term relationships with the most valuable assets we have: our clients.
* Working with technology to develop new and better ways to serve you.
If you are looking for office space in San Francisco, or the surrounding area, please contact us today!
I am unable to take on new clients at this time.
- Renting or Leasing Office Space of 999 square feet or larger
- Purchasing Office Space of 999 square feet or larger
- Executive Suites / Shared Office of 999 square feet or larger
- Medical Space of 1,999 square feet or larger
- Low-cost Office Space of 1,199 square feet or larger
- Mixed-use Space of 999 square feet or larger
- Industrial/Warehouse of 1,999 square feet or larger
- CA - Alamo
- CA - Antioch
- CA - Benicia
- CA - San Francisco
- CA - San Francisco-Civic Center
- CA - San Francisco-Mission District
- CA - San Francisco-North Waterfront
- CA - San Francisco-Potrero Hill
- CA - San Francisco-South of Market
- CA - San Francisco-Union Square