Coworking office space has been on the rise in recent years. Why? Because they are extremely effective in promoting greater work efficiency, company morale and networking opportunities. If you are looking for ways to improve employee satisfaction and work performance even more, check out these six ways coworking office space providers tweak their spaces.
- Athletic Elements: Cities like NYC, Chicago, and LA have introduced coworking office space where people can rent an office space or chair…in a rock-climbing gym. This allows self-employed professionals to get a couple hours of work in, get in a climbing session, return to their laptop, and repeat. If you want to stimulate mental performance, provide your employees with the opportunity to get in some physical exercise. Even if the space provider does not provide it directly, very often you can find a gym or yoga studio nearby.
- Working Outdoors: Quite a few coworking office space providers have outdoor spaces, like a terrace or patio, you can use to work. Fresh air and sunshine is an excellent (and free) way to boost work performance and making your employees happier.
- Decor: Look for bright, vibrant colors and modern furniture. Usually cubicles are replaced with long tables, coffee tables, and comfy, yet supportive chairs. It will encourage an inclusive environment that promotes brainstorming and idea sharing. You will find colors that stimulate creativity and put employees in a better mood.
- Brain Food: A wellness atmosphere is always a great idea. Many spaces offer fruits, teas, and other healthy treats. You could even foot the bill. This is not only a way to gift your employees in little ways, but enhance the way they work and boost their energy levels.
- Free Beer and Party: Some coworking office space providers even provide complimentary beer and weekly networking parties with catered food. It is not only a great way to get free beer and good food, but also an opportunity to get to know your neighbors.
- Fun and Games: It is what younger employees want. A way to burn off steam during the day or after hours with a quick video game on a HD Monitor, ping pong, or pool. There are usually a wide variety of ways coworking office space providers can help entertain your employees.
Looking for a coworking space? We have lots of options from both large and small space providers. Contact us today to find out more!
Want to see a great example of a Coworking Office Space in Seattle. Below is the WeWork space in the historic Holyoke Building. WeWork does not usually take down a single floor of 15,000 to 20,000 square feet, but more in the neighborhood of 30,000 to 60,000 square feet at a time. They lease all 6 floors of the office space in the Holyoke Building at 1st and Spring Streets in Seattle. Have a look and you will see why their coworking office space is so popular. Don’t miss the basement lounge with he fun and games.
Click Here to view in full screen (recommended)