We have a lot of blog posts about the benefits of virtual tours for office tenants who are looking to find office space. The type of virtual tour we are talking about are not videos, but totally interactive 360° x 180° high definition panoramic photography. The stuff that makes you feel like you are really there; that gets a WOW out of you when you see it.
Here is what tenants looking for office space like about virtual tours:
- Virtual tours save a considerable amount of time since you, tenants, can short list the most viable alternatives without having to visit the ones that clearly won’t work.
- You can look at them whenever and however often you want.
- If you are out of town looking for space, virtual tours will give you a better idea of what is available in the market without multiple trips and expense.
- You can share the virtual tour with others to get their opinions without making them visit the space in person.
- They are desktop computer, tablet of mobile device compatible.
- They are fun, especially if you have VR headgear.
But what about providers of office space such as executive suites, coworking spaces or even conventional office space?
Why should providers of office space want to have a virtual tour?
First of all tenants like them for the reasons given above. You’d think that would be enough, especially since they are relatively inexpensive, but there is more.
Your website will be enhanced. Virtual tours are easy to add and won’t slow down your website. With a custom virtual tour the images are pixilized. Each scene is divided up into multiple smaller images that appear as needed so that they will load quickly. As alternative, you can also embed a Google virtual tour. Those images are stored on Google and load quickly too. I will show you the comparison of the two at the bottom of this post.
A virtual tour that is published on Google Maps, powered by their Street View technology, will help your search engine positioning and expose your property to more prospective tenants. You will have more eyes on your property and more visitors to your website. After all. Google is the number one Business-to-Business search engine by far.
How much do they cost?
The base cost is $550.00 which includes up to 10 “scenes.” That is plenty to provide prospective tenants the “flavor” of your space.
It includes all photography and both the Google version and a custom versions similar to the one below. The price may vary by market subject to photographer availability. We only use “Google Trusted Photographers” to ensure the high quality work that has allowed them to earn the designation.
As “Google Trusted Photographers” ourselves we have hundreds of approved panoramas posted on Google Maps.
Here is what Google has to say about it:
- When searching for businesses, consumers use mapping products 44% of the time.
- On average, 41% of these place searches result in an on-site visit.
- Listings with photos and a virtual tour are twice as likely to generate interest
Even more reasons:
Your Google business listing is your company’s most visible asset. Improve your presence with a Google Street View virtual tour.
When a prospective tenant searches for you, they will find you on Google Maps. Make sure that their first encounter is a great one with a WOW factor.
Real Examples of the Same Virtual Tour
The Virtual tours below are the same tour with the same 360° x 180° panoramas, but the first is from Google Maps and embedded here, while the second is on the OfficeFinder website. Both are better viewed in full screen.
Google Maps Version
Click the icon in the upper right to view full screen
Custom OfficeFinder Version
Click Here to view in full screen (recommended)
Want to learn more about getting a virtual tour for your property?
Call us at 425-391-8900 or Visit OfficeFinder Virtual Tours