Running a business entails looking for the best office space for your team, hiring the right talent to support your venture, and creating processes for smooth operations. Another crucial thing that you should be doing is developing marketing strategies to improve sales.
One excellent tool for your marketing strategy is video marketing. Many consumers prefer watching videos to get information, rather than reading blocks of text on a blog. It allows you to maximize each second to provide your target audience with knowledge about your brand as well as products and services.
You can find lots of small business video marketing study ideas online. You’re definitely missing out on conversions if you haven’t started creating videos for your company.
Here are some video marketing ideas that you should consider to improve sales:
- Establish A Consistent Style And Design
Aside from delivering information to your consumers in an easily digestible form, videos are also valuable for branding. Have you ever stumbled across a viral video on social media and thought that it looked like it was created by a particular company? Then, upon checking the original account that posted it, you find that it really came from that business.
You must establish a consistent style and design for all your videos so that, when people watch it online, they can immediately associate the scenes and graphics with your brand. Do this consistently, and you won’t even have to introduce your company anymore later on because people will already know you created the video based on its aesthetics.
This doesn’t mean, though, that all your content should look the same since that’d be boring. You can play with different elements, like colors, animations, and music. Just make sure that you figure out the tone that you want to be linked to your brand.
- Guide Your Customers Using Videos
There are lots of different formats that you can use for your video marketing content. Each type has a specific purpose. You should know what you want to achieve through this strategy so that you can create the best video using the right format for your target audience.
These are the different types of videos you can make:
- Brand Videos – Introduce your business to potential customers with brand videos. This can include the history of your company as well as your advocacy. You can even give customers a virtual tour of your office space.
- Product Or Service Clips – Create videos for each of your products and services to provide comprehensive information to your target audience. Show them the different angles of the merchandise and disclose their dimensions, too.
- How-Tos – Tutorial videos are valuable in teaching your customers how to use your products properly. You don’t even need to advertise your merchandise blatantly in these videos. For instance, if you’re selling sprinklers, you can make a video on how to create a lush garden and incorporate your product in one of the items in the content.
- FAQs – This type may include your payment methods and shipping policies. Basically, they’re your website’s FAQs in video format. Animation is the ideal style to use for this type of content.
- Testimonials – Customer reviews are an excellent way to build your brand. Producing them in video form can make the testimonial seem more authentic. Ask your loyal customers for their feedback and give them rewards for sending in their videos.
- Publish Your Content On Various Platforms
Your website is the primary platform where you should upload your video content. However, unless your search engine optimization (SEO) is perfect, you may be unable to reach your target audience through your domain.
Create official accounts on social media and publish the same set of videos there. YouTube, which is deemed as the top video search engine, also allows you to reach consumers worldwide.
Make sure you establish brand continuity on all the online platforms you’re using. Embed YouTube videos into your company blog for cross-medium content.
- Take Advantage Of Live Videos
Live videos are another format that allows you to build a real-time connection with potential customers. These are ideal for showing behind-the-scenes occurrences and covering your events. You can even hype up new products with a live launch to boost interest in them.
Some tips when doing live videos:
- Promote, Promote, Promote – Constant promotion is the key to ensuring that your customers tune in to your stream. Think of live videos as an event rather than a post that you publish online. Clarify the date and time of your broadcast so that loyal subscribers can watch your event or product launch.
- Have An Outline – Because live videos are more spontaneous, you should have an outline of the program’s flow. Without this, the stream may drag on, and you’ll risk losing the interest of those who are watching.
- Prepare The Logistics – Think about how you’ll shoot the video, who will host it, and what products or services you’ll be highlighting. You have to put a lot of thought into these factors to show customers that your business is serious about providing solutions to their needs.
- Choose the Right Time – Make sure that the schedule you choose for your live video works with your consumers. If your target audience is young professionals, you should broadcast after work hours when they are available to watch throughout the entire event.
- Provide Context Throughout – One thing you must remember with live videos is that people can join and leave any time. Aside from introducing your brand at the start of the stream, you should let people know what’s happening in the middle of the broadcast to let them know what the live video is about.
- Optimize Your Videos For Search Engines
Similar to writing a blog post, you should incorporate the right keywords into your video’s tags and descriptions. This way, you’re informing search engines and human customers about what a particular content is all about.
Video marketing is an excellent way to boost sales because videos are the favorite medium of today’s consumers. Check these ideas and see how you can use them for your brand to improve conversions and expand your customer base.
Check out the OfficeFinder YouTube Channel