Colorado is known for being on the cutting edge of both sustainability and entrepreneurial innovation, and Denver Office Space is no exception to the rule. When it comes to thinking outside the typical cube farm box, Green Spaces has created an office environment that is good for the environment as well as being a community for those who work there. We think Green Spaces, which is also a coworking location, is a great Denver office space. Here’s why.
- Their work space is completely solar powered, which means they are walking the walk when it comes to living out their commitment to sustainability.
- Their work spaces are also filled with green plants, which make for a healthier breathing environment for those who work in their building. The offices are also dog-friendly, which is proven to help reduce stress.
- Another way that Green Spaces supports sustainability is by requiring all businesses who cowork at their location to be certified by Denver’s green certification program. This helps to ensure that the businesses sharing the space have similar ideals, even if their products and services might be very different. And in fact there is a wide variety of businesses using the space—everything from attorney, accountant and real estate firms to design, photography and plantscape companies.
- Green Spaces promotes community and collaboration with a number of unique features, including town halls, a monthly speaker series, open houses to help introduce their businesses and office space to the community, and a weekly Stretch and Sip—early evening yoga, followed by a glass of wine.
- Among their half-a-dozen partners, they have included a nonprofit, GreenLeaf, which engages youth in urban agriculture. This is an illustration of their commitment to social sustainability as well as environmental.
If you’re looking for great green office spaces in Denver, Green Spaces could be an answer—especially as they are adding additional space in 2015. To learn more about this and other great office space in Denver, contact us today.